Once the PureClarity signup has completed and your store is configured, the dashboard page will change to show the next steps to take, information about data feeds and links to help & documentation.
At the top of the dashboard page is the default header bar for the extension. It contains some useful links:
- Settings – will take you to the PureClarity configuration page within Magento.
- Documentation – will take you to the PureClarity Magento 2 extension documentation homepage.
- Support – will open up an email to firstname.lastname@example.org in your default mail client, with some useful data about your site pre-filled.
These boxes will show you relevant tips and tasks that will help you get the most out of PureClarity. These will change over time so remember to come back and review these often!
Free Trial Status
If you are on a free trial, you can see the status of your trial in the free trial status box. It will show you how many days remain and also gives you a link to sign up beyond the trial.
Some high-level statistics are shown, to give you an overview on how PureClarity is performing on your site. These are broken down into 2 time periods, today and the last 30 days. Stats shown are:
- Impressions: The total number of page views recorded by PureClarity
- Sessions: The number of unique customer sessions.
- Conversion Rate: The percentage of sessions that placed an order.
- Sales Total: The total value of all orders placed during the time period.
- Orders: The total number of orders placed during the time period.
- Recommender Product Total: The sales amount attributed to PureClarity recommenders.
This box allows you to install a set of default Zone widgets. For more information, see the "Magento 2.x - Default Zone installation" article
This call-to-action box provides a link to the Magento Marketplace, so you can give our extension a review if you wish.
This feeds box allows you to see the status of each of the data feeds and to manually run feeds should you need to. For more details on feeds, see the "Magento 2.x - Feed Status" article.