How to install the PureClarity Magento 2.x extension
The recommended way to install the extension is via composer on the command line:
composer require pureclarity/pureclarity-magento-2 --no-update
php bin/magento module:enable Pureclarity_Core
php bin/magento setup:upgrade
php bin/magento setup:static-content:deploy
What does the extension do?
The PureClarity Magento 2 extension does the following:
- Allows you to sign up for a 30 day free trial.
- Gives you guidance on the initial setup of PureClarity in your store.
- Sets up the Zones for the Home Page, Product Page, Basket Page and Order Confirmation Page.
- Ensures data integrity between your store and PureClarity through cron jobs and indexing.
- Tracks events on your stores frontend to ensure up to date information is used in recommendations.
Once installed, to get started with PureClarity you’ll need to create an account. This can be done via the PureClarity Dashboard page in the Magento Admin.