WHY ARE MY FEEDS FAILING?
- Ensure your server can talk to the PureClarity servers and your AccessKey, SecretKey and Region are correct.
- Note: Feeds and Deltas are submitted using cron jobs. Please ensure these are enabled.
- Check the WooCommerce logs in WordPress Admin > WooCommerce > Status > Logs.
- Check the WordPress logs in [path/to/wordpress]/wp-conent/ on the server.
- Check the WooCommerce Database > pureclarity_state table for any error logs in rows with the name [feedtype]_feed_error
WHY ARE THE ZONES NOT SHOWING?
- Check that everything is enabled, and they are being rendered to the screen. Enable Debug Mode in the Zones section in the PureClarity Configuration page to see if the Zones show the Zone Ids on the front end.
- If Zones are being rendered, but are still not being populated by PureClarity, ensure that the Zones are configured in the PureClarity admin console, under settings. Check that you have active campaigns set up.
MY PRODUCTS/CATEGORIES AREN’T UPDATING.
- Ensure that Daily and Index feeds are enabled on the PureClarity Configuration page.
- Ensure that your Deltas are enabled and that your Cron jobs are running.
HOW DO I SHOW CUSTOMER-SPECIFIC PRICES?
At present PureClarity does not support customer-specific pricing out of the box, but you can intercept the HTML rendered by PureClarity using the callback feature before it is displayed to the customer. See the “Callback events” section in our bespoke integration documentation