Here are some Troubleshooting tips for our X-Cart addon
WHY ARE MY FEEDS FAILING?
- Ensure your server can talk to the PureClarity servers and your AccessKey, SecretKey and Region is correct.
- Note: Feeds and Deltas are submitted using scheduled tasks. Please ensure these are enabled. See the X-Cart scheduled task documentation for more information
- Check the X-Cart error logs in [path/to/xcart]/var/log/
- Check the X-Cart Database > pureclarity_state table for any error logs in rows with the name [feedtype]_feed_error
WHY ARE THE ZONES NOT SHOWING?
- Check that everything is enabled, and they are being rendered to the screen. Enable Debugging by switching Debug Mode from the Advanced section on the PureClarity Configuration page, to see if the Zones show the Zone Ids on the front end.
- If Zones are being rendered, but are still not being populated by PureClarity, ensure that the Zones are configured in the PureClarity admin console, under settings. Check that you have active merchandising campaigns set up.
MY PRODUCTS/CATEGORIES AREN’T UPDATING.
- Ensure that Daily and Index feeds are enabled on the PureClarity Configuration page.
- Ensure that your Deltas are enabled and that your Cron jobs are running.
- Ensure Scheduled Tasks are enabled. See the X-Cart scheduled task documentation for more information
HOW DO I SHOW CUSTOMER-SPECIFIC PRICES?
At present PureClarity does not support customer-specific pricing out of the box, but you can intercept the HTML from the PureClarity using the callback feature. See the “Callback events” section in our bespoke integration documentation
We also support Membership pricing in Product feeds, by default, Membership-specific pricing is sent to PureClarity as part of the Product Feed.