WHAT DOES THE PLUG-IN DO?
The PureClarity for WooCommerce plugin does the following:
- Allows you to sign up for a 30 day free trial.
- Gives you guidance on the initial setup of PureClarity in your store.
- Sets up the Zones for the Home Page, Product Page, Search Results page, Basket Page and Order Confirmation Page.
- Ensures data integrity between your store and PureClarity through scheduled feeds and deltas.
- Tracks events on your stores frontend to ensure up to date information is used in recommendations.
To get started you’ll need to install the plugin. There are 2 ways that you can do this:
- Install directly via WordPress
- Download from the WordPress plugin directory
INSTALL DIRECTLY VIA WORDPRESS
You can install the plugin by visiting the “Plugins” > “Add new” menu item in your store’s Admin.
Search for “PureClarity” and you’ll see our plugin.
Click the “Install Now” button. This will automatically install the PureClarity plugin in your store.
Once the installation process is finished, you need to click the “Activate” button.
You will then see a new menu item in the main admin menu. This is where you can set up an Account for your free trial.
DOWNLOAD FROM THE WORDPRESS PLUGIN DIRECTORY
You can download our plugin directly from the WordPress plugin directory and upload to your site using your preferred file transfer method.
Once the plugin is installed, the next step is to set up an account. This can be done from within your site and is detailed on the WooCommerce Plugin - Setting up an account page.