Here are some Troubleshooting tips for our Magento 1.x FAQs.
WHY ARE MY FEEDS FAILING?
- Ensure your server can talk to the PureClarity servers and your AccessKey, SecretKey and Region is correct.
- You can activate Debugging under System > Configuration > Developer > Debug and enable “Log Settings”. See the var/debug.log for additional information as to why the feed may not be working.
WHY ARE THE BMZS NOT SHOWING?
- Check that everything is enabled, and they are being rendered to the screen. Enable Debugging by switching Debug Mode from the Advanced section on the PureClarity Configuration page, to see if the BMZs show the BMZ Ids on the front end.
- If BMZs are being rendered, but there are still not being populated by PureClarity, ensure that the BMZs are configured in the PureClarity admin console, under settings. Check that you have active merchandising campaigns set up.
- If the BMZs are not being rendered at all, check that other types of Widget can be displayed on the site (e.g. a CMS Static Block). If not, there is likely to be an issue with the theme. Try removing any content from the Layout and Default fields at System > Configuration > General > Design, and re-testing a basic Widget against different themes you have listed. If the Widget now displays, it indicates an issue with the theme you were using. An alternative approach to displaying BMZs would be to embed them directly within the theme.
MY PRODUCTS/CATEGORIES AREN’T UPDATING.
- Ensure that Daily and Index feeds are enabled on the PureClarity Configuration page.
- Ensure that your Index Management contains the PureClarity Indexes, and that your indexing Cron jobs are running.
HOW DO I SHOW CUSTOMER SPECIFIC PRICES?
At present PureClarity only support customer specific pricing in Server Side Mode and the PureClarity Magento 1.x extension does not support server-side method. Read the Server Side Mode section for further information.